Wednesday, June 29, 2011

30 weeks down, 10 to go!

(Please excuse the fact that I am in a bikini and my sunglasses are falling off my face. One day I'll actually like these 2  pictures... hope!)



Current Week: 30


Weeks to go: 10


Weight gain:
I go to the doctor in the morning, but let's just say I already gained as much as I did total with Jocelyn!


StretchiesNone. 


Movement: He starts moving in the evening right around bedtime and doesn't stop! He will be till as as soon as Brian puts a hand on my belly though. If only it were that easy when he is actually born!

Cravings: ice

Sleep: I sleep pretty good. Only have to get up for the bathroom once or twice. Unfortunately, J is having a hard time staying in her bed so that extra person in our queen size bed is making it a little more uncomfortable. especially since she likes to cuddle up as close to me as possible!

Best moment this week: We have had an awesome week and it's only Wednesday! Splash Pad, Playworld and the beach at the Lake!

Gender: Boy!!!

Labor signs: Nothing that I really notice.

Belly button: all the way out! I love it :) Jocelyn think's it is so funny.

What I miss: sleeping on my back, being able to walk up stairs without getting so tired.

What I'm looking forward to:  Our new bedroom furniture being delivered on Saturday.

Weekly wisdom: Get busy making decisions on nursery items!

Milestones: 30 weeks! Isn't that enough?!

2 comments:

  1. Gahh - it just erased my comment - I just wanted to tell you 1) you look great! and 2) It's so funny, but I craved ICE like a madwoman too! I at like 5 glasses full every day...crunch crunch crunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and also ... we just bought that pool at Target, too! :) take care!!

    ReplyDelete