Friday, June 24, 2011

Guess Whoo's having a Party?!

Jocelyn and her best friend Lola have birthdays about a week apart, so her mommy and I decided to throw them a Birthday party together since they have the same friends!


We went with a pink and green owl theme and had so much fun planning it together! 

Most of the decorations we made ourselves. 

We ordered this cute banner from Burley Girl Designs on Etsy.


The cookies were made by Truly Scrumptious Cookies also on Etsy.

I got the stickers for the water bottles and Thank You stickers for the back of the cookie favors from Party Ink on Etsy. 


Can you tell I love etsy?! I don't think I would have gotten so many good party ideas if it weren't for this website :)

The cake was so good! We had individual cupcakes made for the Birthday Girls!


This is Jocelyn showing Lola all the goodies


Then, giving her a napkin to clean up with!

Our only family picture from the day

Lola and her mommy, Whitney enjoying the food!

Hugging her party guest, Josie

Singing Happy Birthday and blowing out candles

Eating Cake

Opening presents


Best Friends!!!

Her favorite present was the tool bench (she is a daddy's girl in case I forgot to mention it!)

We had such an awesome time at the girls' party. I can say that I was extremely worn out though. I will be very happy to have my kids' birthday 3 months apart, so I don't have to plan parties back to back!

3 comments:

  1. Everything looked beautiful! Happy Birthday Jocelyn!

    Weren't those owl cookies good? We got the same ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog looking at owl birthdays! Super cute! I am thinking of having a Pinkalicious Shoe Birthday Party for my little girl...hope it turns out as cute as yours!

    http://msgotitalltogether.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing the party in action! So glad my invitation set the tone! ;)

    ReplyDelete